Wednesday, December 15, 2010

a playdate!

today i spent the morning with my niece, navi.
we crafted. played hide and go seek. sang christmas songs. and danced around my apt.
i feel so lucky i get to live so close to my niece, being an auntie really is the best!

navi1
painted a rocking horse ornament, and made a gingerbread man.

navi2
she kept knocking off the puff balls, and would say "oh, sorry gingerbread. i'm so sorry"
so stinkin cute!

navi3
monkey cheese for lunch.

navi4
helped her make this cute necklace.

navi5

navi6

navi7

she kept saying... "courty, don't takey picture!"
like that would stop me.
until next playdate...


4 comments:

Aria said...

aww...so cute! i bet her mom is lovin' these!

The Adamsons said...

I. Love. Her. (and you of course!)

Unknown said...

I am going to kidnao both of you for a playdate!! I cannot get over how adorable she is!! Miss you!

kendal said...

oh my gosh i want her to be mine!!!!! and i miss you court!