Saturday, April 25, 2009

oh birthdays...

last year on my birthday...
i was at one of my friend's wedding dinners....

this year on my birthday...
i will be shooting a wedding!
when i told you i love weddings, i meant it!

One of the things i love about my birthday is that i share it with one of my best friends, sarah.
and our AMAZING friends always make our birthdays a blast...
they always kidnapped us, took us to breakfast/lunch/dinner, made us wear crazy things!
I have had so many amazing birthdays thanks to you guys!
amazing, and crazy!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Love you all!
xo

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Courtney!!!
Don't feel bad about turning 21 is the best!!! :)

Amy Rachel said...

happy happy birthday from all of us to you! we wish it was our birthday so we can party to! hey!! happy birthday court! love you! I made you a post :)

Linda :) said...

Happy Birthday, I hope you had fun :) We still have some parting to do! LOVE you

Sarah Jane said...

this is my favorite!

McKall said...

Court! It was so great to see you at syb's reception last night! your the cutest, and... we need to hang out more. Deal? Okay good!