Saturday, February 12, 2011

week 6: an open window

i started taking random photos early in the week and when i looked through them, these first two stood out to me. one of a window, one shot though a window. so i decided my theme this week was going to be anything shot through, of, or had a window. fun fun.

Untitled-1

Picture 21
i'm not one for pet photography... but i sure loved this.

Untitled-4

IMG_9569

Untitled-3
a little valentines love.

my editing goal this week was to give these photos a film look. so i made these pictures super grainy, didn't sharpen them, didn't add contrast, and dulled the colors down. love the turn out!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Such talent my friend! I especially love the puppy in the front seat :)

Samantha Kiser said...

everyday I want to be like you. Just saying. :)