Wednesday, April 9, 2008

digital imaging...

Finals are coming up in my classes. But they aren't tests... they are projects! Today we had a critique on a couple that we were supposed to be working on and so last night i hurry and came up with these. They actually turned out ok for how fast i did them, and my teacher enjoyed them.So this one i just added in the golf ball texture to the sky...And this one i added the sign from another photograph and pasted it onto the landscape. It only had one letter which was a T so i played around and decided to make it say courtney!

5 comments:

Karli said...

that golfing one is way cool! i kinda saw you working on it when i came over last night. but really.. its way sweet

Emily Call said...

Cool. I love how they turned out.

Tanner Winnie said...

Niiiiiiiice. Well done. You're so talented.

Holly said...

Nice job!
So, I need to send a picture of myself to a lady in Canada for a project she's working. How much would you charge me to take my picture?

Natalie & Logan said...

Love them! I think they turned out really good! Did you get an "A"