Thursday, December 18, 2008

take my heart this christmas...

... and wrap it in a ribbon and a bow.
I added a christmas playlist off to the right. I strongly suggest listening to these songs! The one reason i don't start listening to Christmas music until after Thanksgiving is because the radio tends to play the same songs over and over.
My friend Amanda did a post about this CD
{Hotel Cafe presents Wintery Songs}
and i am obsessed. They are cute, and fun versions of all your favorite wintery songs! I couldn't find all of them to add to the playlist,
but take a listen.
This one is my favorite, and it has such a cute music video!!
Enjoy!

Also...
I am reading this book...
and loving it.
It's taking me a long time to read it because i have no time.
But it helps you remember that Christmas is about giving, and helping those who are in need. I love it, and am going to have my own Christmas jar next year!


2 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

oh heck yeah court!

Justin said...

Hotel Cafe can do no wrong.