Wednesday, June 10, 2009

remember?

Remember THIS post?
I was one of the first to comment on my cousin Emily's blog,
therefore she made me this...

IMG_5818
HOW CUTE IS THAT???
IMG_5820

You can probably guess how excited I was when I opened it!!
Seriously, I treasure this SO much Emily. You have no idea!
She made this herself, can you believe it?
I am grateful for talented cousins.
here is her cute blog filled with such darling handmade goodies please, please check it out
http://createdbyemily.blogspot.com/
Thanks again Emily!!

ps i know i still owe something for you trista, emily, sarah, cassidy, and jaime!
don't worry, i haven't forgotten about you.

2 comments:

Emily Call said...

yay. glad you like it. :)

Trevor & Cassidy said...

Oh I am glad youhaven't forgotten.. haha I did! I love you pookie bear!