Thursday, October 29, 2009

another video

my dad absolutely hates raking the leaves.
especially since we have a forest in our backyard.
so i thought i would take this boring job, and make it FUN.
this time i used an actual video camera, and my computer to film through the window.
notice the chair reflection. that was my lil bro. thanks austy ;)
so without further do...
here is video number trois.

toot-de-la-smore from Courtney Brooke on Vimeo.


oh and thanks to my lil sis for joining me for the end.
she wouldn't help me rake, but wanted to jump in the leaves once they were all raked up!

song: ensemble artist: coeur de pirate

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Courtney! and I want to steal her talent.

Emily Call said...

Have I told you how much I LOVE this? So cute.

Anonymous said...

That is so darling!