Tuesday, November 24, 2009

free photoshoot to a someone in need

i posted this on my website, please spread the word i really want to help someone out!

walpole family

It’s that time of year to be giving. So I have decided to share my talents by giving away a free photo shoot to a family in need. This could be a family who would love to do family portraits for Christmas cards, but doesn’t have the money, a couple who is in need of engagements or bridals, but can’t afford a photographer, or any other option you can thing of! If you are someone in need this year, or know of someone who could use some photos, please leave a comment below or click HERE to contact me now. Spread the love!

1 comment:

Emily Call said...

Courtney,
This is such a sweet thing you are doing! I have definitely been thinking of ways to help people this holidays season. I'll be sure to pass the word along...