Sunday, September 21, 2008

to keep or not to keep?

I've added music to my blog now. Not quite sure if i love it or not. So you tell me! I have a poll to the right so make your vote. I know this is silly to ask but i want your opinion. Sometimes the music on blogs can be a pain but other times it makes the blog more alive and not so boring. Example i love the music on ali's blog. Some times i'll just open her blog and let the music play while i do other things on the computer. Love it al. So yes your opinion would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! :)

PS VOTE FOR ROYBN! *see post below for more info*

6 comments:

Amber Duron said...

I like it. It's very soothing and helps the pictures come alive (lol)

:-)

Lisa said...

I think the reason that there are so many votes for no is because music on a blog is fine if you are just looking at pictures but when you are trying to read something it can be so distracting! Your blog was fine just the way it was:)

LiNdS said...

You have the cutest blog! I love reading your posts. I think you and Robyn are coming to see us tonight... YAY! I can't wait. And that picture of Robyn is so beautiful. I am voting right now!

Natalie J. said...

I agree with Lisa. It distracts me while I am reading especially if it is a song I know!

Karli said...

I love finding good music on blogs, and you have very good music. I don't always like music on blogs though... is there a way to make it so we push play ourselves? or put it up at the top so its easier to pause & stuff in case we are already listening to music.

courtney brooke said...

thanks for the feedback guys!