Saturday, January 23, 2010

craft night

ok, so here it is finally.
we are going to make...

craft night
some lacy votive holders!

i said we were going to make a valentines day craft because i was going to do pink and red lace, but i decided to make them in cream tones so they can be used year round.
last sunday we put these in the center of the dinner table, and ate by candlelight.
we loved it.
so here is the info:

date: thursday january 28th
time: 8:00 pm
place: my lovely home
price: $10 per person

what's included: lace, votives, all other supplies to make 2-3 holders, + yummy treats!
what you need to bring: yourself + if you want to use your own lace.

i have decided to limit this craft night to 12 people
because of space and the cost of supplies.
so HURRY and send me an email or comment below with your email address to sign up.
i need everyone's email address to give you my home address
{if you don't know it already}
if you can't make it this month, still send me your email address so you can be one of the first to know the details of next month's craft night.
see you thursday!

2 comments:

Emily Call said...

I'm coming!!!

B and B said...

Do you take new people whom you have never mer in your life who just stumbled upon your blog through her current internship?
My name is Brittany. Here's my email address: bnpdavis@gmail.com