Saturday, January 2, 2010

here's to 2009

happy new year

2009
was an amazing year.

i started my own business
changed my hair color
made new friends
was a bridesmaid three times
went to hawaii
was an efy counselor
bought a cute bike
turned 21
almost moved to california {ha!}
but did go to california four times
bought a new car
went to the singles ward for an entire year {yikes}
cut bangs

wow. ok i thought i did a lot more than that...

alright, i'm going to do lots this year. just you wait.

so i just read over the goals i made for 2009...
hmm. i only completed a few of those. how sad.

i did not go to italy.
i did not save save save.
i did not keep my room clean.
shoot.

ok so here are my goals for

2010

be happy. every day. no matter what.
travel to new places. my first choice in the us: seattle.
go one at least one date a month.
{yes i know, i hate dating. but i want to change that. and i am even changing my mind about blind dates... weird. but if you know any cute single guys... send em my way :) }
do more charity work
start a once a month craft night. {details coming soon!}
make new friends, be a better friend, and stay in touch with old friends.
take more pictures
{no not more photo shoots. pictures of little everyday life things that make life beautiful}
get back in school! {cross your fingers i can get my student loan fast enough}
run a half marathon
oh and last but not least, be better at blogging! and commenting on others blogs.

..........

and that is all that i can think of for now.
i love starting with a fresh new start every year,
and i really cannot wait to make this year fantabulous!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

good luck on your goals!! I can't wait to see what you make at your craft nights.

Sarah said...

that is a lot of stuff you did last year court! go girl.... i like this. love you. missss you.

The Brady Bunch said...

I like your goals cause they are reachable!! GOOD LUCK! I'm excited to see how the year goes for you. I might know a guy too...